Training and Placement
RIT Group of Institutions has its full-fledged very active Training and Placement Cell which facilitates best career prospects to the engineering. The prime objective of the Training and placement cell is to maintain strong industry Institute linkages and strive for the overall development & grooming of the students according to the Industry requirements by conducting qualitative interventions in sync with the identified industry manpower needs , Symposia, Seminars and conferences both at National and International level.
The institute has provided all the facilities for effective functioning of this department.Training activities are organized throughout the year for preparing the prospective students for campus selection programs. This department keeps on inviting various industries and reputed firms for campus recruitment.
Other Activities of Training & Placement Cell:
• Keeping strong watch on the latest development going on in the Industry and mapping the curriculum accordingly.
• Conduct of periodic IQ tests.
• Arrangement of Personality Development Workshops /Classes.
• Conducts training of students for aptitude tests, interview techniques, group discussions.
• Updates the students about various competitive exams.
• Organizes industrial visits.
• Bridging the gap between Industry and Academia by continuous interaction with industry.
• Organizes Guest Lectures by industry executives so as to give first hand industry exposure to the students.
Institute - Industry Partnership Program
RIT Group of Institutions has tied up with Industries to provide Technical Training to their employees under Institute- Industry Partnership Program. TATA Motors Ltd, the biggest automobile industry was the first organization to join this program.
RIT offers programs that permit students to build a foundation in engineering. The students are required to complete not only courses in their major areas, but also courses in areas such as writing, humanities, life sciences, personality development and communication skills.
Mechanical (Production) Engineering finds application in all fields of technology. It is one of the primitive branches of Engineering which have always remained in demand and continue to be in the future. That is why Mechanical trade is called as an Evergreen trade (branch)......
Civil Engineering is all about the infrastructural development and design techniques. The root of civilization is based on civil engineering. As we know India is a developing country and is taking many infrastructural development works in urban as well as rural areas.
The diploma provides the technical skills to the students providing them job opportunities in various fields of electrical engineering such as supervision and maintenance of electrical instruments, to work as Junior Engineers in various government departments, etc.